Are you looking for Medicare Customer Service Phone Number? Then, you are at the correct place. In this page, we have provided a list of 24 Hour Medicare Customer Service Number. Therefore, now you can easily resolve your issues by dialing the Medicare Customer Phone Number Customer Service which is available in the below table.
Medicare Customer Service Phone Number
Brief Description of Customer Service Medicare
- Medicare is a single-payer, national social insurance program administered by the United States federal government since 1966, currently using about 30–50 private insurance companies across the United States under contract for administration.
- It provides health insurance for Americans aged 65 and older who have worked and paid into the system through the payroll tax.
- The Medicare also provides health insurance to younger people with some disability status as determined by the Social Security Administration, as well as people with the end-stage renal disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), a component of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), administers Medicare, Medicaid, the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) and parts of the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- Medicare also provides an excellent customer care services to the customers. The various Medicare Customer Service Number include Humana Medicare Customer Service Number, Aetna Medicare Customer Service Number, Medicare Part B Customer Service Phone Number, Aarp Medicare Customer Service Number, Aarp Medicare Rx Plan Customer Service Number, Medicare Part A Customer Service Number, Medicare Part D Customer Service Phone Number, etc.
Phone Number for Medicare Customer Service
|Medicare Customer Service Number|
|Medicare Phone Number for Customer Service||1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227)|
|Medicare Customer Service Telephone Number TTY||1-877-486-2048|
|Medicare Part B Customer Service Phone Number||1-800-772-1213|
|Medicare Part B Customer Service Number TTY||1-800-325-0778|
Therefore, use the above Medicare 800 Phone Number or medicare customer service telephone number, for clarifying your doubts. To get customer care numbers for the other top companies in the US, visit our icustomercarenumbers.com website.